MANAGER AND TECHNICIAN BRANDED APPAREL PROGRAM ONLY– ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
1) Go to attuniforms.com.
2) Log in with your work ATTUID ex:email@example.com and password: att12345
3) Hover over “2020 MANAGER BAP” or “2020 BRANDED APPAREL PLAN” or "SPECIAL OFFERING - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" or “BST / UO UNIFORM PROGRAM”.
4) Select the product category.
5) Select Men’s or Women’s. Some of the outerwear pieces, t-shirts and all the headwear pieces will be unisex.
6) On the next page, input a quantity under the desired size. Click “Add To Cart”.
7) To order shirts, select the style you’d like in the left menu box or in the drop down if you hover over the main tab. Select men’s or women’s, input a quantity in the box provided below your size. Click “Add To Cart”
8) To order pants, select pants from the left menu box. Select Men’s or Women’s. Select your correct waist size on the next page, enter your order quantity in the corresponding hem length box and click “Add To Cart”.
9) To add a cap click “Headwear” in left menu box. Then choose a style and input quantity in box provided and click “Add To Cart”.
10) To add an outerwear piece, click the style you’d like in left menu box. Select men’s, women’s, or unisex if applicable, and input a quantity in the box provided below your size. Click “Add To Cart”.
11) When ready to checkout, click on the Shopping Cart icon at top right.
12) Verify order and click “Proceed to Checkout”.
13) Select desired Shipping Method, verify Shipping Address, and click “Continue”.
14) Verify order and click on “Submit Order”.
15) You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
16) Additionally, you will receive an email with tracking information when the order has shipped.
CHANGE PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS
1) Log in to attuniforms.com
2) Log in with your work email ID (EX: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password: att12345
3) Once logged in, click on “My Account” button located at the top of the page, then click "Settings" on the left side of the page.
4) Click on the “Update Your Password” button located on the left side of the page.
5) Enter your current password and select a new password.
6) Confirm new password by entering it again.
7) Click “Update”.